The article is about multi-player, multi-day e-gaming tournaments conducted over LANs. The error occurs in this quoted exchange:
- If the office IT guys ever threw a rave, it would probably look something like this.
- "Warlord, where are you? Get out of there."
- "I'm almost out of health."
- "Dad, did you like the way I killed you?"
- "My health's, like, really gone."
- "Spray and prey, spray and prey. Beautiful."
- "Well, I'm dead."
Spray and pray = 12,900 hits
Spray and prey = 1,450 hits
I checked with the author and he admitted the mistake but it hasn't been changed yet.